Saturday, February 11, 2012
Happy Valentines Day- Can you Please Penis and Clitoris up?
What? What the hell is that about? My girlfriend told me she wanted one thing for her Valentine's day present. It was not a ring, a piece of jewelry, flowers or chocolates. In fact it is free. She asked me to write this and she is going to set it under his pillow.
First, only 20% of all women can orgasm without clitoral stimulation. I think is a hell of a lot more but since we are all supposed to be orgasmic and amateur porn stars ready to go for that great guy, few want to fess up to their need for some FOREPLAY. What is FOREPLAY? I actually heard this once while giving a sex lecture -" Four minutes of sexual play before penetration." Blame it on porn- the absolutely worst training material- but that will be another blog!
So what does girlfriend want from her husband? A warm bath, bubbles, a massage, a bottle of wine, to sit face to face naked and talk about love for a full five minutes, no touching, to kiss for a whole five minutes without tongues, then another five minutes with tongues, and then she wants him to ask her one question. "What can I do to make you happy? - Show me"
She tells me this story and I all-of-sudden- get something really big- she cannot bring herself to tell this man! Is she alone? Hardly. Many many women stay silent. Research tells us they do this for many reasons; sex guilt, embarrassment, afraid they are abnormal or will be viewed as abnormal, they don't want to be demanded, hurt his feelings...on and on the list goes.
Here is my Valentine’s Day suggestions to write on that card.
Actually make a list of all the reasons and qualities you love then for.
Write the lyrics of a song that reminds you of them.
Send that loved-one the song as a message.
Text lover all day with simple words that all add up to a romantic encounter "Tonight...." pause for a few minutes..."I want ...."
Or text lover with a menu of the dish you might be serving.
And for my shy friends, do what my girlfriend is going to do. She is sending him a card and beginning with the following words "Honey, I found this on the internet in a sex and love blog, and I thought it would be the best gift we could give each other. So read this and tell me what you think:
Happy Valentines form your Sex and Love Fairy Godmother. Here is a special recipe for a great night. Give this to your lover!
1. Let's take a bath. Please open a bottle of wine and light a candle.
2. Let's sit face to face and let's tell each other what we love about each other. (Tonight it is only about the two of you- no other's, no erotica, no sex toys, it is only the two of you.) We have to come up with at least 10 qualities or memories.
2. Now we need to kiss for five minutes, gentle, no tongues.
3. Now we need to kiss for another five minutes, no rules.
4. Now we tell each other something that we have never shared before:
* Tell me one fantasy that you have had about me and I will tell you one I have had about you.
*Tell me one thing you would really find pleasurable that I can do, that involves me that you have not told me before. I will share the same with you.
* Show me, by taking my hands or describing exactly one thing I can do to give you pleasure - and in return I will show you or teach you something that can give me pleasure.